MY INFORMATION
Scroll down please ! and enjoy my stories !

  • I am eighteen years old,
  • I am a straightforward teenager,
  • No necessitate for love,
  • Currently studying at University Tun Hussein Onn of Malaysia formally known as UTHM

    Totally About me Azfar ™ more information about me see me on myfacebook Click this button

    Or My Email azfarfreeze@hotmail.com

    Scroll down please ! and enjoy my stories !



I will miss u all 

~bye bye~


Hey there u all my beloved friends..! today is my last day i'll be onlining haha..!! because after this i'll be on the school and hostel to prepare my SPM examination..!! so dont much say me like a snobbish person or else k..!! i'll be back after i ready for my exam huhu..!! bye u all..!! thanks for being my buddy hehe..!! sincerly by me.. Ahmad Azfar b Roslan.!! 
~ ~offline for a long long long time~ ~